I participated in Bible study because I thought it was just the right thing to do. I didn’t really know what I  would really get out of it. I wasn’t expecting much from it but as the weeks went on, little by little I felt something moving inside of me. Especially since it was mostly going to be taught in Korean, I thought it was going to be very difficult but that wasn’t the case.

From Bible study, I was able to learn a little more in depth of things that I already had some knowledge of. I’ve learned how to be a better person of Christ. Each week during Bible study I felt as if God was challenging me. Challenging me to be a better Christian. Challenging me to just let go and have complete trust in His work. One of the main things I try to keep in mind from Bible study is to be free from this world and to not worry about the future or dwell on the past. God has made it easy for us to just worry about today. This is helpful in practicing my complete faith in God.

After Bible study, I am going to continue to practice my faith in God. I didn’t realize how powerful prayer could be but that is another way that will help me continue my growth spiritually. My whole life I was always so worried about things that God has already told us not to worry about. I never truly understood but reading from the scripture and praying is the key to opening the door to my heart. I feel like my door has finally opened and I want to welcome in God!